- bib2gls application
- An indexing application (written in Java) designed for use with the glossaries-extra package. Related resources: gallery, home page and GitHub repository. Example documents can be found in the gallery.
- datatool package
- This is the FAQ for the datatool package. See also the datatool user guide and the bug tracker (datatool category)
- datetime package (obsolete)
- This is the FAQ for the obsolete datetime package. This package has been replaced by datetime2.
- datetime2 package
- This is the FAQ for the datetime2 package. See also the datetime2 package documentation.
- flowfram package
- This is the FAQ for the flowfram package. See also the user guide and the documented code
- flowframtk application
- This is the FAQ for the flowframtk application. See also the flowframtk manual and the old jpgfdraw FAQ.
- fmtcount package
- This is the old FAQ for the fmtcount package. See also the package documentation and the GitHub repository. Note that fmtcount is now under a new maintainer, so information in this FAQ only refers to queries and issues with old versions.
- glossaries-extra package
- This is the FAQ for the glossaries-extra package. The glossaries-extra package implicitly loads the glossaries package, so also check the glossaries package as some queries or issues may stem from the base package. Related: bib2gls application.
See also the bug tracker (glossaries-extra category), the glossaries-extra user manual, and glossaries-extra and bib2gls: An Introductory Guide. Example documents can be found in the gallery.
- glossaries package
- This is the FAQ for the glossaries package. See also the glossaries user manual, the guide for beginners, Glossaries and Lists and the bug tracker (glossaries category). Example documents can be found in the gallery.
The glossaries package may be extended with the glossaries-extra extension package to provide additional functions. The glossaries-extra package implicitly loads glossaries.sty so it’s not necessary to load both. Related: glossaries-extra package and bib2gls application.
- jmlr.cls, jmlrutils.sty and jmlrbook.cls
- The jmlr class is for authors wanting to submit articles for the Journal of Machine Learning Research or the Proceedings for Machine Learning Research (formerly the JMLR Workshop and Conference Proceedings).
The jmlrutils package is automatically loaded by the jmlr class file and may be used with a difference document class. However, if you want to use jmlrutils with a different class you may need to load additional packages to enable all features.
The jmlrbook class is designed for production editors to provide a book containing a collection of articles written with the jmlr class. This class uses the combine class, which adapts LaTeX kernel internal commands to allow a document to contain multiple
documentenvironments. This means that it’s quite fragile and susceptible to changes in the kernel.
- probsoln package
- This is the FAQ for the probsoln package. See also the package documentation and The probsoln Package.
- tracklang package
- This is the FAQ for the tracklang package. See also the bug tracker (tracklang category) and Localisation with tracklang.tex.
- General Dickimaw Books
- General FAQ about Dickimaw Books.
- The Private Enemy (novel)
- This is the FAQ for the novel The Private Enemy.