Quack, Quack, Quack. Give My Hat Back! Giveaway (Open)
Details“Quack, Quack, Quack. Give My Hat Back!”? Dickimaw Books is giving away two signed copies of “Quack, Quack, Quack. Give My Hat Back!”. To enter, please fill in your name, location (general, e.g. city & country or just country) and email address in the form below.
If you win, the location you supply will be displayed in the competition details. You will receive an email informing you that you have won and you'll be asked for your postal address and whether or not you want your name to also appear in the list of winners. Your name will only be published in the list of winners if you agree to it. You'll need to supply a postal address to receive your winning copy, but your full address won't be published.
Once the winners have been notified, all data supplied in this form will be deleted from the database.
- Only one submission per email address.
- Entrants must be at least 12 years old.
- Closing date: Friday 1st November 2019 23:59 +00:00 (GMT Europe/London).
- The day after the closing date, two entrants will be randomly selected and will be emailed to notify them that they have won and to ask for a postal address where the book should be sent.
- Your full details will not be disclosed to anyone. Only the location supplied in the entry form will be published for the winning entrants. Your name will only be added to the public list if you explicitly agree to this. If you want to tell everyone that you've won, then by all means go ahead 😄 I won't publish your name without your permission, but if you win and you're happy for it to be published on this site then let me know.
- No alternative prize will be provided.
- The random selection will be performed using the SQL SELECT statement filtered using "ORDER BY RAND(1572652740) LIMIT 2". This selection is final and non-negotiable.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when you submit the form. If you don't receive it, please check your junk folder. (If the confirmation email is junked, then, if you win, the winning confirmation email may also get junked.)
|Four signed copies of “The Private Enemy”||2015-04-30 23:59:00||Details|