- The Java Standard Edition SDK (JDK) (at least version 1.6.0).
- JavaHelp: this can be downloaded from http://java.sun.com/products/javahelp/.
The Java source is contained in subdirectories of flowframtk-0.8.4/src:
- This contains the source code for jdr.jar. This deals with
all the information that constitutes an image as well as methods to
save and load images. The code that deals with parsing PostScript
code (used by eps2jdr) is still experimental.
- This contains the source code for jdrresources.jar. This
deals with application resources (such as the dictionary).
- This contains the source code for flowframtk.jar. This deals
with the GUI part of FlowframTk.
- This contains the source code for jdrview.jar. This deals
with the GUI part of Jdrview.
- This contains the source code for jdrinfo.jar. I wrote this
to detect the file format version numbers for my sample JDR/AJR
- These directories contain the source code for the command line converters that together form jdrutils.