- Czech Republic—Tomas Hejda
- Paris, France—Guillaume Moreno
- Brazil—Paulo Cereda
Competition DetailsWant a chance to win a copy of the crime/speculative fiction novel "The Private Enemy"? Dickimaw Books is giving away four signed copies of the revised first edition of "The Private Enemy". This competition has now closed.
- Only one submission per email address.
- Entrants must be at least 12 years old.
- Closing date: 2015-04-30 23:59 +00:00. (Note that this is GMT/UTC/Zulu time, not British Summer Time, so remember to take the daylight saving hour into account.)
- The day after the closing date, four entrants will be randomly selected and will be emailed to notify them that they have won and to ask for a postal address where the book should be sent.
- Your full details will not be disclosed to anyone. Only a general location will be published for the winning entrants. (Just the country for winners outside the United Kingdom, or the village/town/city for winners within the United Kingdom.) If you want to tell everyone that you've won, then by all means go ahead :-) but I won't publish your name without your permission.
- Your details won't be used for marketing purposes (unless you have supplied the same details elsewhere on this site where you agreed to this, for example, if you have a Dickimaw Books Store account and have the "newsletter" option on).
- No alternative prize will be provided.
- The random selection will be performed using the SQL SELECT statement filtered using "ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 4". This selection is final and non-negotiable.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when you submit the form. If you don't receive it, please check your junk folder. (If the confirmation email is junked, then, if you win, the winning confirmation email may also get junked.)