MakeGlossariesGUI is a Java GUI alternative to the makeglossaries Perl script supplied by the glossaries package. It's mainly intended for people who don't want to use the command prompt but can't get their editor to run makeglossaries. It can also be used as a diagnostic tool when there are problems with the document glossaries.
Note that if you are opting to use MakeGlossariesGUI because you don't want to install Perl, then you are limiting yourself to makeindex as xindy also requires Perl.
|Requirements:||Java Runtime Environment. (At least JRE 6.) A TeX Distribution. The glossaries package. (Download glossaries package)|
|Licence:||GPL (Main Code) JLFGR License (Java Look & Feel Graphics Repository License)|
(Also available on CTAN.)
|1.0||Download Installer||Download Distribution||Download Source|
- Download and run the installer makeglossariesgui-1.0-setup.exe
- Unix-Like (Including MacOS X)
- Unpack zip file to the directory of your choice. For
unzip -d /usr/local makeglossariesgui-1.0.zip
- Add the full path to makeglossariesgui/bin to the PATH environment variable.
- Unpack zip file to the directory of your choice. For example: