If for some reason you are unable to access the save dialog box, you can do an emergency save by pressing F11. This will save all currently open images to a subdirectory in the configuration directory. (This works for most, but not all windows used by Jpgfdraw.)
- Occasionally bits of the screen don't get repainted.
The Bitmap->Refresh menu item will redraw the
screen (in addition to reloading bitmaps).
- Mnemonic will select RGB/CMYK/HSB/Grey tab, but will not give
the tab the focus.
You will have to use the Tab key or mouse to change the focus.
- KDE: When a dialog box is on shade setting, the close button
doesn't work. If you attempt to close the window while the shade
setting is on, the dialog box won't go away unless you quit or the
application is killed.
This is a known Java bug. See: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6449451
If you are able to access Jpgfdraw's main window, save your image, quit and restart.
- KDE: Sometimes a dialog box will open shaded or full screen.
(Sometimes when the dialog box opens shaded, the shading can't
be switched off.)
I think this is a Java bug. See http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=135146
- Sometimes the dialog boxes won't accept
keyboard input (including mnemonics) even though they have the focus
and the text field has a cursor displayed. Transferring the focus
to another application and back again fixes it.
- Sometimes the status bar throws an exception on start up.